Beautiful Black Women (Natural Hair Styles)

goto therealtalkradioshow.podbean.com to hear the entire show

1. iamericR says:

so sorry to say…black people’s hair have always given me the creeps. the first time i saw this was in kindergarten. black girl walks in with hair in lots of pig tails…and they were all curled. it looked just like a pile of dog crap on top of her head. don’t mean to make anyone feel bad…i’ve never said this out loud..but seeing this video brings back memories and i got chills and wanna throw up! well..at least u people sing well and play sports well…that evens it out for the icky hair!

2. AfroCuban78 says:

I love being of African descent our hair is so beautiful and so versatile.

3. AyoCheckThis0ut says:

0:28 and 0:33 are just stunning <3

4. vernontrumpet2000 says:

SAY IT LOUD I AM BLACK AND I AM PROUD……THATS US, ITS US, NO FAKE HAIR WEAVE AND NO GREASED OUT PERM…..JUST PLAIN NATURAL, LIKE THE GOOD LORD MADE US…..SAY IT LOUD I AM BLACK AND I AM PROUD

5. aGwEENapple says:

@KittySugarLips I agree!!! =D

6. SuperPrincessofMusic says:

I Love Black Women’s Hair and Thank God I’m Black :’D

7. rickames says:

What i like about this is they don’t look undressed, or forced to look sexy! This makes me want to open doors & give appreciation to what our women deserve, rather than giving us & younger generations less to the imagination.

8. TheYesenia43 says:

im Dominican but have kinky hair me and my mother decided to go natural and we are loving it ill never go back to relaxers. I encourage anyone who is thinking of going natural to go ahead and do it

9. TheYesenia43 says:

love it

10. KittySugarLips says:

I hope black men start growing out their hair too, I love seeing natural hair on black men just as much on black women. :3

Proud to be natural.

11. michealjohnedmondson says:

@pennyz2cute i agree with you, once we better ourselves, then that bond between the bm and bw will be powerful. and to be real, the white man knows that. But the only one stopping us, are ourselves. We all just need that light switch to go off in our head and wake up, then after that whose gonna stop us? ;-)

12. pennyz2cute says:

@michealjohnedmondson and @Brenton767: Reading these comments really put a smile on my face and warmed my heart. So many other type of folks think that black men no longer love black women and though it feels that way most of the time, reading these type of comments from ya’ll make me realize that it’s not 100% true. In my opinion we need to work on UNITY, UNDERSTANDING, and ACCEPTANCE which will bring forth LOVE. Cheers!

13. pennyz2cute says:

What a nice tribute to black women on YT! I’ve just decided to go natural and it was one of the best decisions for me. I had to recondition my thoughts and beliefs of “nappy” hair. Plus, I had to stop seeking or worrying about being validated from others which is one of our most destructive hang ups in this society. My contribution or being for existing on Earth shouldn’t be about my HAIR and how others view it but instead my actions towards advancing humanity and myself as a person.

14. michealjohnedmondson says:

@Brenton767 amen bruh. we need to get ourselves together mentally, physically, emotionally and most defently morally. Im 21 and its a struggle but I have faith we all will get there.

15. BlackPowerBlackUnity says:

Natural Is alway’s Better.

16. funkmex says:

i’m not black but i got luv for black women. i’m actually of mexican and italian descent…2:08 is so freakin’ beautiful :)

17. bromancollins says:

1:19 Simply stunning!! All of these sistas are str8 representing!!!! Much Respect!!!!

18. tackfornow4 says:

soo beautiful!!!1

19. fmcneillii says:

@MrNothing43 Well you can’t make no one like you. I don’t see any reason to go out your way to date a black woman anyway unless she already likes you. Just find a woman who’s compatible and also interested in you.

20. fatcuntist says:

hot black chicks are hot

21. smile73tt says:

@MrNothing43 brotha i don’t know where yur from but here in TX i see many hispanic men with sista’s…i think many black women are afraid to date outside of race and many want to but know how…i say go for it and see where it leads.

22. blacksultan85 says:

2:31 4:11 now they’re very beautiful!!!!!!!

23. ntankerable says:

we need more of this…. well done

24. itsmecassiej says:

@MrNothing43 alot of black women feel hispanic dont like them too. im a black women. I never bother to look at hispanic men because i know alot of them like to stick w/ their kind. i went to a dating site and it was mostly black n white men sending me messages