Natural Black Hair Care Tips 101: A Spiritual Perspective

This video discusses natural hair tips for black women and the changes on many levels that we as natural women will go through.

1. Christine myers says:

Beautiful skin..natural hair is sooo fun..I’m loving it..just need to learn
    how to care for it .

2. jaimelee1235 says:

love the lighting and background, and of course you

3. Randell Jonas says:

I love the advice

4. Kennedi DuCLOS says:

Thanks for this insprational video. I have been natrual for almost 15 years
    and could never get my hair to grow, I guess it grew but never knew how to
    maintain length. You are so right on point when you say wearing your own
    hair is one of the most beautiful gifts you can give yourself and its
    everlasting.. You have some of the GREATEST skin I have ever seen. I am a
    woman somewhat of a carmel color , my Mother is just about your
    complextion, Darker color skin when maitained is the best.. and yours is
    flawless..
    I love it.. My husband is trying to understand my going and staying natural
    as is my whole family. My textrue is Nappy , Nappy..LOL I guess the tube
    call it 4c or some craziness like that. I’m just learning this past year
    2013 how to maintain and keep length, its a wonderful thing. I’m working on
    eating healthier.. “not there yet”.. I drink tons of H20.. I really like
    your channel and will stay tuned.. Not on twitter or face page, not really
    sure how to use them but will watch all your videos ..Thanks so much for
    all you positive input on black hair..

God Bless
    Kennedi

5. Bokari Badal Bey says:

Absolutely beautiful, your information, you and your hair.

6. chooga4eva says:

so beautifully said… natural hair is indeed a window of our creativity

7. LisaLoveMakeUp1 says:

Great video,thanks:) I made a great combination of all my essential oils
    for hair and skin,and have great results!Jojoba,olive,coconut oil,shea
    buter,black soap and all my supplements!And i get everything very cheap on
    iherb.com-official distributor of oils,soaps,cosmetics,supplements and many
    more!Also you can save $10 when you type coupon code ZQL811 in the
    checkout.Also you can choose 1 product free with every purchase you
    make.Its worldwide shipping!Check it out,you can save lots of money :)

8. Jade indigo says:

Since going mostly raw my hair grows nice, skin clear, Better sleep. Will
    you be making hair oils and body oil soon. I have bought your products and
    they are very nice.

9. Ginger Tansil says:

Beautiful advice!!!!!

10. Karla Sheabon says:

You are gorgeous! i love the jewelry. Say that sisa.. me too.. to be
    natural and love our hair. we been conditioned to hate our hair and call it
    nappy. in reality its STRONG

11. clickclick543 says:

12. Karla Sheabon says:

i am so thankful to youtube and to you and others like you because Girl i
    was messing up my dam hair for years. You are so right preach girl. I wasnt
    taught to care for my hair

13. purplefashion03 says:

good video, however I don’t think natural hair takes longer to take care
    of. perms/weaves/etc takes a lot of time, stress, money, energy to upkeep.

14. Taalibah Qatadah As Siddiq says:

On the next new moon cycle I plan to shave my head and allow it to grow
    back as it wills. I am beginning my Raw journey tomorrow. So my hair and my
    body mind spirit will become new together!!!! thanks as always Princess!!!
    much love and respect Taalibah Qatadah

15. nubiaisutton1 says:

@CutiePieZphi Thank you so much for the suggestions. I am definitely going
    to to look for this product. Yes, I have been watching sister naptural85
    lately. I love her so much. I will continue to watch. Peace

16. MetuNtr says:

The antenna to God…when she spoke that truth, my soul soared! That’s what
    it’s all about. Beautifully articulated. Beautifully informative.
    Beautifully true. My spirit has been fed and lifted. Thank you so much.

17. zorabanks says:

Thank you for speaking so intelligently and sharing this information!!! God
    Bless You!

18. Dawta31 says:

Loving this look Nubia! Look forward to following your growth. Peace

19. Gir Zim says:

woah!! you are really pretty!!! o_o

20. ESTER M Gullatt says:

Thank you. I appreciate your service…. I just started my journey back to
    my natural hair, I am excited too… Some days are better than others.
    However with guidance from sisters like you. I know all is well. Again,
    thank you. Abundant blessings. Much Love…

21. Karla Sheabon says:

yeah stay away from any products that say they are for niggas. Those are
    the ones that mess up the black haircare follicle. i use mexican hair
    products the ones you find at walmarts for $2.00 they are GREAT

22. Kenechi Okonkwo says:

oh hi u mentioned something about making your own hair product, pls how can
    i make shear or cocoa butter for my hair and my skin?

23. eliteiamfly says:

You are healing a lot of women!

24. curlyprincess041 says:

You are soooo beautiful and very much on point. Omg, I can feel your energy!

25. CutiePieZphi says:

There’s an all natural hair wash called Terressentials it’s made with
    bentonite clay. Naptural85 made several vids about it. I thunk you’d live it