80′s Glam Rock Video Hair and Makeup

Now You too can reenact your favorite 80′s music video with this look!! After this, just grab an instrument and strum off beat :-) Products Used Garnier Fructis Super Stiff Gel Blow Dryer with Nozzle Embryolisse lait-crème concentré Moisturizer Makeup Forever Foundation in 115 Damp Beauty Blender Sponge MAC Moisture Select Concealer in NC20 Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion in Eden (Matte) Flat Eyeshadow Brush Smashbox Black eyeshadow Mac 217 Brush MAC Eyeshadow in Alabaster Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero Revlon Growlucious Mascara in Blackest Black MAC Blush in Harmony MAC Angled Contour Brush 168 TheBalm Mary Lou-Manizer Highlighter Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Pencil in Ozone MAC Lip Liner in Cherry MAC Lip Glass in Russian Red Comment, Rate, Subscribe, Request!!

1. R Inazetalse says:

you look gay

2. GlamourWithGrace says:

Beautiful smokey eye! I love Russian Red too such a great MAC lipstick. Great video :) I would love if you checked out my channel.

3. pinkmoda says:

Do you know ANYTHING about makeup history?

4. alwrig says:

Had the feeling you were going for the look from Robert Palmer’s all-girl band…

5. QRP8H says:

bravissima questa ragazza. E’ diventata splendida.

6. kanga1427 says:

TY for your response:-) I would love to see how your hair looks styled down similar to after you get out of the shower. It would give me an idea of how I could wear this cut on days I might not want to style it back away from my face. Getting ready to get mine cut. Please show the entire trim video. Adorable stylist btw:-)

7. ZombieQueen33 says:

Thank you! I am getting my hair trimmed tonight. I will be posting more videos soon! Let me know if there are any particular looks you would like to see!

8. kanga1427 says:

I love the hair and glam makeup lesson. Awesome job on your video. Thanks for making them & I look forward to seeing you make more. I’m so interested in getting my hair cut in the style you are wearing. Love the look & how versatile & feminine it really is.