8 different Kinky Twists Hair Styles

Here are about 8 and simple hair styles I like to do with my kinky twists.

1. urbanChic1 says:

@chitwnprinc3ss Ohhh thank u!! I’m happy u like my video :-)

2. chitwnprinc3ss says:

so very simple! i am so excited to try the last few styles when i get my first kinky twist next month! i hope to rock it and be as beautiful as you :o )

3. choc1and1vanilla says:

Awws! Btw what lipgloss are you wearing? o.O It’s lovely!

4. urbanChic1 says:

ohhh I’m not sure. Usually Marley braid or Afro Puffy hair is used so the ends will hold with out having to burn or not together. But Im not sure if it would get the same results.

5. Xscapesightings says:

Oh on another note do you think you could of gotten the same results using the kinky human hair?

6. Xscapesightings says:

And that’s exactly what I got done LOL. I did preferred it short but I would of opt out of the rods if I would have saw your video before they finishes my hair. But once the soreness wears off i will pull it up and stretch the ends and loosen the curls. I’m transitioning from a short hair cut and been natural for 2 yrs but been wearing my hair curly so instead of cutting it again I chose to do the kinky twist to finish growing out my hair. I had more than enough for her to catch and braid but m

7. urbanChic1 says:

In this video I had my hair done professionally. I told them I wanted them to be long & showed them also a picture of exactly how I wanted it to look like. Of course they raised the price since that would take more time. I also told them that I dont want rods at end. Just braid & then dip in hot water which still lock the ends. You don’t need rods. Marley Braid was used on me. I purchased my own hair. I always see girls get twists done short & really curly from rods.Not my style lol.

8. Xscapesightings says:

Very nice. I got mines done yesterday and 3 braiders worked on my head and was done in 3 hours. I didn’t think it was an option of not using rods dipped in hot water to lock the ends. Also I never seem kinky twist as long as yours before. The hair that was used on me was puffy kinky hair that looked like fat dreadlocks that she cut in half then pulled apart.

9. urbanChic1 says:

Are you talking about your ends? Are they in a tight spiral, if so I assume stylist used flexirods & dipped it in water. I always just braid the ends then dip them in warm water since I don’t like the tight curls either. I would try & braid your ends then dip them in warm/hot water for about 30secs. That should help loosen the curl

10. fluteloops05 says:

how did you loosen the curl to ur kinky twists like that? just got back from the salon and it’s zoo curly, i dnt like it :/

11. urbanChic1 says:

U welcome!!

12. urbanChic1 says:

Thanks!!

13. urbanChic1 says:

Oh cool!!! Happy u luv your twists

14. 154angel154 says:

I did my very first install (DIY) yesterday and one word….LOVE!!! I am 11wks post but I just may stretch for another yr cuz of these lil gems…

15. NIQUABAILE says:

u have very great ideas…i am trying the scarf style 2day lol

16. d4nizey4491 says:

yu voice reminds me of kerry washington..thnx for styles

17. urbanChic1 says:

@HiMaintanenceGrl I used marley braid hair

18. urbanChic1 says:

@Crystal Williams U welcome!’n

19. Crystal Williams says:

I just might use those thanks. And my hair is the same colors

20. HiMaintanenceGrl says:

What kind of hair did u use

21. mindlessfannie3 says:

Love this vid.

22. urbanChic1 says:

Thanks!!!

23. MsNaturalgirl101 says:

cute cute…i love the twist in the front!!

24. urbanChic1 says:

@saidah77 If you didn’t like my video you should not have watched it. There is no reason to be mean and nasty & a cyber bully on here. And no I used the right hair that I wanted to use for my hairstyle. I’m having a great life. You obviously got issues in your own life if you have nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer & write negative messages about u tube videos lol. I wish u luck in your life.

25. Isoke Tay says:

This video sucks. These are not even thought out styles. And you didn’t even buy the right type of hair. You should feel slow :/. Good lick with your life.